Registration for new arrivals/non-residents with tea and coffee served upon arrival
Reflections on day 1
Professor Greg Marsden, Professor of Transport Studies, Institute for Transport Studies , University of Leeds
Morning panel discussion session:
- The forthcoming General Election and its possible ramifications for local transport and transport planning.
- Prof Phil Goodwin, Professor of Transport Policy, University College of London
- Meera Rambissoon, TAS Partnership
- Neil Chadwick, Director, Steer
- Paul Buchanan, Partner, Volterra
- Paul Hodgins, CEO, Ginger Shared Transport
Session to be followed by Q&A and will be chaired by: Andrew Forster, Editor, Local Transport Today
Roundtable discussions - part 2
Themed groups continue as on day 1, less the 'Streets for People' and 'Solving mass transit network integration' sessions. Plus two additional roundtable sessions:
Getting serious about tackling air quality? The things you could be implementing now!
Led by Nick Ayland, Director, ITP
Embracing innovation on the road to zero carbon
Led by Ben Morris, Partner, Forty Two
Report back from Round Tables
A Panel including the workshop facilitators to share the findings from the round table discussions over the two days.
Chaired by Peter Stonham, Chairman, Landor LINKS
Developing skills and rebuilding public trust in the transport planning profession
Keith Buchan, Director of Skills, Transport Planning Society
How different is a millenial view?
- David Powell, Transport Planner, West Yorkshire Combined Authority
- Olivia Tracey, Graduate Transport Planner, Peter Brett Associates now part of Stantec
- Alba Rodriguez Fernandez, Graduate Transport Planner, Jacobs
- Alexander Williams, Graduate Transport Planner, WSP
This session will be chaired by Keith Mitchell, Director Community Development & Infrastructure, Peter Brett now part of Stantec
Summing up and the future of the discussion
Lunch and dispersal